Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I just got back from HP6...

OMG! Yes, that movie was totally OMG worthy!

Okay, so I liked the other movies. They were fine, I watch them over again occasionally. But Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was flipping amazing. I am kind of in shock right now.

It was funny, intense, romantic.... it was freaking everything. I am so, so excited about the next movie. And it is SOOOOO far away!

It is really amazing after re-watching all the old movies to see how far the actors have come. I really can't even seperate them from their characters at this point.

Go watch this movie as soon as possible.

My head is spinning from lack of sleep and its amazingness!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm going to go see it this weekend!!! Glad you had a good time. I thought about going tonight but the line was way tooo long. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought tickets on Fandango, so I knew I would have a spot reserved - so the line wasn't too daunting. Plus I live in a very little town, but the turnout was still impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!