Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the blog The Broke and the Bookish. To participate in the meme, go here.
1. NEVER LET ME GO by Kazuo Ishiguro
2. THE CHINA GARDEN by Liz Berry
3. THE EVERAFTER by Amy Huntley
4. ATONEMENT by Ian McEwan
5. P.S. I LOVE YOU by Cecilia Ahern
6. EVENING by Susan Minot
7. STORM GLASS by Maria V. Snyder
8. THE DEMON'S LEXICON by Sarah Rees Brennan
9. THE WARRIOR HEIR by Cinda Williams Chima
10. THIRTEEN REASONS WHY by Jay Asher
Is there anything else I should make sure I read in 2011? Has anyone out there read any of these books... what'd you think?