Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Top Ten Books For People Who Like Stephanie Perkins!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!


This week's topic: Top Ten Books For People Who Like X Author


X = Stephanie Perkins
Author of Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door!


The 10 books below have either unforgettable love stories or unforgettable guys within their pages, much like Perkins' novels!

_____________________________

The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
I absolutely adore this book. It features one of those forever kind of love stories that you say you find cheesy, but secretly wish for! :)


Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker
I love the love interest in Walker's most recent release... he's adorable and funny and exactly what our heroine needs.


My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
This guy... oh.my.goodness. He's just as amazing as St. Clair. He's the closest I've found so far...

Paradise by Jill S. Alexander
I completely fell in love with this love story. I was so emotionally attached to these characters... like whoa.

Saving June by Hannah Harrington
ROAD TRIP LOVE. With amazing soundtracks. 'Nuff said.

The Key to the Golden Firebird by Maureen Johnson
I will always love this book. <3 It was the very first arc I was ever sent and ended up being an all time favorite book. It also encouraged my unhealthy love for redheaded boys in books.

13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
Hilarious. This book makes me laugh every time... and is that another redheaded boy? I think it might be... must re-read to make sure!

This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
This book is why I want to name one of my children (or at least a pet) Dexter... despite the annoying cartoon and serial killer.


Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
I reread this whenever I'm really sad about my love life and need a reminder of the kind of boy I want. Johnafter is my favorite. Always.


Broken Soup by Jenny Valentine
The guy in this book is such an fantastic person. He seriously makes my heart melt.





14 comments:

  1. We have similar books on our list even though I did Sarah Dessen for this list. Hooray for good contemps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read (and liked) half of the books on your list, so I guess I should get around to reading the other half as well!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. By now I feel like everyone read the books by Stephanie Perkins, accept me :( And yes, I'm going to change that!! :)

    Happy Reading :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of these books & they probably are all on my tbr list! (too lazy to actualy look).. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! I think 13 Little Blue Envelopes is such a perfect pick for Perkins fans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I'm going to have to add some of these books to my tbr pile, starting with one of Stephanie Perkin's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Anna and the French Kiss, so I will totally look for there; some were familiar to me already, but there were also new ones to me in this list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Loved ANNA AND FRENCH KISS, like so many of us did so this is a great list. I have not read any on this list but I do have Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols on my 'to-read-soon' list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic list! I agree with most of these...and the rest I need to read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I see so much Stephanie Perkins / contemporary in general this week - and I love it! Your list is great, gonna work on reading all the books :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read Stephanie Perkins yet - I know, I know shame on me. But 13 Little Blue Envelopes is such a cute book and I really want to read My Life Next Door!
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how we didn't choose any of the same books, haha! Stephanie's books are just universally loved and can be paired with anything

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read any of Stephanie's books, but I've been into contemporary a lot lately. I should really check them out!

    Great top ten!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I ADORE your list! I love Catastrophic History, My Life Next Door, Saving June and Going Too Far! I am a Stephanie Perkins fangirl too and will definitely be checking out the titles I've yet to read :)

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!