Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, April 19, 2010

Cover of the Week (4)

Cover of the Week is a weekly feature in which I share my current favorite cover art design.

Matched by Allyson Braithwaite Condie
Publisher: Dutton Juvenile
Pub. Date: November 30, 2010
Description:
In the novel, a 17-year-old girl, who has waited her entire life to be told by a group known as “the Society” who her soul mate is, has her world upended when she discovers she’s in love with someone other than the group’s pick.

I am totally, completely in love with the cover of MATCHED. I'm really hoping that it isn't changed between now and the end of November when it is finally released! I'm a big fan of dystopian novels and good love stories and the short description of the novel seems to fit both criteria.

8 comments:

  1. I've heard of this book, and it looks amazing. The cover is breathtaking and the story sounds really interesting. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Makes me want to read it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frickin' AMAZING cover! Kind of creepy, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, never heard of this one but I love the sound of it. The cover is really cool and different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of the best covers I've seen - it would probably have me picking it up to buy without paying much attention to what it's about. Luckily the story sounds awesome too! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *gasp* OMG! Gorgeous! Ugh insanely jealous right now. I want to do this for one of my meme's. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love this cover! I also love your idea of a "cover of the week" thing. The story also sounds awesome... might need to go on my TBR pile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!