Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, May 14, 2012

Bout of Books 4.0 {Readathon}


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

My Goals

  1. PARTICIPATE. I'll admit it, I suck at readathons. Something always comes up, but this time I'm in for reals! This is serious business.
  2. Read at least 5 books. Even though this readathon lasts 6 days, I'm giving myself some leeway. Just in case I run into a book that I end up slogging through (I'm really hoping I won't run into any books that I just can't finish) or I end up working an unexpectedly draining shift at work or something.

Books To Read

  1. A Confusion of Princes by Garth Nix
  2. The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy
  3. Grave Mercy by Robin LeFevers
  4. Fated by Alyson Noel
  5. This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers
Updates


5/14
Number of books I’ve read today: 0.5
Total number of books I’ve read: 0
Books: I've finished half of A Confusion of Princes, but I'm setting it aside for a bit. I'm not connecting with the MC and it's slowing me down.

5/15
Number of books I’ve read today: 0
Total number of books I’ve read: 0
Books: I started Fated, but, again, I don't like the MC. Whhhyyyy is this happening? :(


5/16
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Books:


5/17
Number of books I’ve read today: 0.5
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Books: A Confusion of Princes by Garth Nix.


5/18
Number of books I’ve read today: 2
Total number of books I’ve read: 3
Books: Wool by Hugh Howey, Grave Mercy by Robin LeFevers, A Confusion of Princes by Garth Nix


5/19
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Books:


5/20
Number of books I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Books:

8 comments:

  1. Really great books! Smart to keep your list small :)
    Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Sara, hope you'll stick to your goals and have fun :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're joining us. I loved Grave Mercy. Good luck with your goals and since you have 7 days to finish you should have no problem ;) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for The Hero's Guide To Saving Your Kingdom! I loved that book! Good luck with your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing this read-a-thon too :). The Hero's Guide To Saving Your Kingdom sounds so funny ! And I really want to read Grave Mercy too !
    Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your goal & I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5 books in 6 days? Wow, you are a reading machine!!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!