Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Monthly Wrap Up: February 2015

The last wrap up I wrote was at the very beginning of February while I was at ALA Midwinter in Chicago. February completely got away from me  - I can't believe it's already March 1st! While I felt completely disorganized and pretty out of it this month, I did get a fair amount of reading done. As I put together this post, in which I link to most books I read this month, I realized my MG reading was on the light side. I'm thinking this was because I was in a bit of YA slump in January, so when I hit a good streak I was too excited to stop! That said, I need to up my MG reading in March to balance things out a bit. As far as Picture Books, I only included yet-to-be-published titles in this particular post for the sake of length... and my sanity. I read a good number of already published titles as well, but I'll cover those bit by bit in my Storytime posts. 

I hope you all had productive reading months as well! Or - if not productive - that you at least got to read some fantastic books!


This Month's Reads




The Cage by Megan Shepherd
(Goodreads)
Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty
(Goodreads)
The Brilliant Light of Amber Sunrise by Matthew Crow
(Goodreads)
Tangled Webs by Lee Bross
(Goodreads)


Little Peach by Peggy Kern
(Goodreads)
Deadly Design by Debra Dockter
(Goodreads)
Lies I Told by Michelle Zink
(Goodreads)
My Best Everything by Sarah Tomp
(Goodreads



Pretending to Be Erica by Michelle Painchaud
(Goodreads)
Vivian Divine is Dead by Lauren Sabel
(Goodreads)
Dear Committee Members by Julie Schumacher
(Goodreads)
Men Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit
(Goodreads)


Fish in a Tree by Linda Mullaly Hunt 
(Goodreads)
Witherwood Reform School by Obert Skye 
(Goodreads)
A Dragon's Guide to the Care and Feeding of Humans by Laurence Yep & Joanne Ryder
(Goodreads
Teddy Mars: Almost a World Record Breaker by Molly M. Burnham
(Goodreads)



Vincent and the Night by Adele Enerson
(Goodreads)
Tommy Can't Stop by Tim Federle; Mark Fearing
(Goodreads)
Jampires by Sarah McIntyre; David O'Connell
(Goodreads)
By Mouse and Frog by Deborah Freedman
(Goodreads)



There Was an Old Dragon Who Swallowed a Knight by Penny Parker Klosterman; Ben Mantle
(Goodreads)
The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore; David Ercolini
(Goodreads
The Queen's Hat by Steve Antony
(Goodreads)
Waddle! Waddle! by James Proimos
(Goodreads


Your Hand in My Hand by Mark Sperring; Britta Teckentrup
(Goodreads)
Zen Socks by John J. Muth
(Goodreads)
Friendshape by Amy Krouse Rosenthal; Tom Lichtenheld
(Goodreads
Where's Walrus? And Penguin? by Stephen Savage
(Goodreads


Frog on a Log by Kes Grey; Jim Feld
(Goodreads
Wish by Matthew Cordell
(Goodreads)
Toad Weather by Sandra Markle; Thomas Gonzalez
(Goodreads
____________________________

Which can't be missed books did you read this month? I love recommendations! Did we read any of the same books this month - what did you think?

2 comments:

  1. I have The Cage and am looking forward to reading it. How did you like that one? I looked for a review, but didn't see it - maybe I missed it? You should link to your reviews if they're up! :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you read some amazing books. So many of them are on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!