Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, May 4, 2009

Confessions of a Book Buying Maniac: The End

So, I have decided to try to spend less money on books... because I am trying desperately to save money for college. Not buying books is the biggest challenge EVER for me.
So I've decided to take the library by storm - only buying books if I can't get them at the library or if they come out in paperback or are in paperback and I absolutely love them.
All in all, this is a pretty good plan I think because I won't be spending money on duds (i.e. Chasing Boys, The Boyfriend Game, etc.).
So yesterday I went to the library and checked out 15 books and put 5 more on hold/order from different libraries.
I feel very proud of myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!