Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, October 18, 2010

Cover of the Week (25)

Cover of the Week is a weekly feature at The Hiding Spot, in which I share a cover that gives me that swoony feeling.


Clean by Amy Reed
August 2011
Description (from GoodReads):
Olivia, Kelly, Christopher, Jason, and Eva have one thing in common: They’re addicts. Addicts who have hit rock bottom and been stuck together in rehab to face their problems, face sobriety, and face themselves. None of them wants to be there. None of them wants to confront the truths about their pasts. But they’ll all have to deal with themselves and one another if they want to learn how to live. Because when you get that high, there’s nowhere to go but down, down, down.

Pretty, pretty cover. I love the simplicity and the bright yellow used for the title. The model's expression is both sad and defeated... which is fitting, judging by the description.

And, honestly, besides the gorgeous cover, I added this book to my tbr pile because it's on Courtney Summers' tbr pile and she has great taste in books.

1 comments:

  1. I love how simple this cover is and the giant yellow letters. I will certainly have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!