Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, August 1, 2011

A Broken Computer & While I've Been Gone...

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to post a note saying that I've been reading plenty of amazing books, BUT my laptop is currently ou to order (due to a kitten with a habit of chewing on things. Like charger cords.) I'm hoping I'll be able to get it fixed sometime this week, but until then, I will still be unable to post.

In the meantime, check out these books that I'll be reviewing when I'm back:

PARADISE by Jill S. Alexander
AND THEN THINGS FALL APART by Arlaina Tibensky
HOOKED by Catherine Greenman
THE NEAR WITCH by Victoria Schwab

I'll be back soon! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!