Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So it's been awhile...

... but I'm back!


After computer issues, then internet connection issues, then a short vacation:


I'M BACK.


Well, for the most part. School starts in a little over a week, but I fully intend to keep a fairly normal reading/blogging schedule. We'll see if my organizational skills have improved since last year...


I'll be posting reviews soon... and maybe some contests too!


Happy to be back,

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! And school starts for me next week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! The blogosphere misses you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I hope your computer is working well. Oh I seen you on TV... That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!