Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, April 16, 2007

Review: Because I'm Worth It (A Gossip Girl Novel) by Cecily von Zeigesar


"Welcome to New York City's Upper East Side, where my friends and I live fabulously, go to school occasionally, and play - constantly.

Enter the world of Gossip Girl - a world of jealousy and betrayal, where everything is hip, beautiful, and far more fantastic than anything you ever imagined.

It's February and most cities are a cold, gray wasteland. But not New York. At least, not my New York. Our college applications are in and it's time to blow off some steam. Best of all, Fashion Week is just around the corner, giving us plenty of opportunities to get dressed up and go completely wild. And just think: The later you stay out, the quicker the days will blur by."

This was my favorite Gossip Girls book so far. I really liked the first one, but then was kind of bored by the next couple. This one, however, was good again. I actually found my self excited to continue reading and couldn't pay attention in class because I kept trying to read.

My favorite characters were present again (Vanessa, Blaire, and Jenny, Aaron), as well as the characters I love to hate (Serena, Daniel, and Nate). And there were a whole new set of outrageous happening that kept you reading - even though you know that their lives are totally ridiculous.

1 comments:

  1. O my cousin is the fan of Housewives or Gossip girl.....we are watching this from its last season...I lived in hostel so i used to see this online on live cw channel

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!