Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Paper Back Swap


This is one of my absolute favorite sites because it helps to lower the cost of my book addiction. I use the library a lot, but I like to own my favorite books. Paper Back Swap allows me to do this at a very low cost. They advertise that they are free, which isn't exactly true, but its pretty close. The fees come in when you send books to others in the form of postage. Luckily, this rarely ever over $2. The books that you recieve from this site are free though, the mailers pay the postage of course. To learn more about this amazing site, go to www.paperbackswap.com. You definately won't regret joining... don't forget to mention that I recommended you! My username is "booklover89" and I might have some books that you are interested in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!