Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Spring Reading Thing 2007


I've decided to join the *tada* "Spring Reading Things 2007" put on by Callapidder Days... visit her blog to learn more (http://callapidderdays.blogspot.com). This is what I'm planning on reading for the month of April, but the contest goes until June so I guess I'll have to add on.

When Lightning Strikes - Jenny Carroll
Daemon Hall - Andrew Nance (I won this bk a long time ago and still haven't read it)
Eragon and Eldest (my little bro has been bugging the heck outta me to read these)
The Da Vinci Code (I bought this a long time ago and still haven't read it)
The Belgariad - David Eddings (I read these in 7th grade and need to reread them)
Belladonna - Anne Bishop (her newest, I'm very excited to read it!!)
Pirates - Celia Rees (I really need to read this... I've had it for over a yr I think)
Bass Ackwards and Belly Up (couldn't get into this the first time I tried)
The Witches of Eileanan - Kate Forsyth (one of my fav bks ever that I need to reread)

Everyone should join the Spring Reading Thing - its a great way to get those books you've been putting off read!

1 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to officially thank you for being part of the Spring Reading Thing! I read the Belgariad in 7th grade, too, and loved them all!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!