This list was really, really hard for me to narrow down. And every time I think I have my top favs, I start to second guess myself. So of the 32 books that were on my original list, here are the 20 I feel were the best! Well, right at this moment anyway! Keep in mind that these are only the top books out of those I read in 2009 that were also published in 2009. I read so many great older titles and 2010 titles, but those are not factored into this list!
2. Taken by Storm by Angela Morrison
3. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
4. Fire by Kristin Cashore
5. Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
6. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
7. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
8. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
9. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
11. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
12. How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford
13. Darklight by Lesley Livingston
14. Nothing but Ghosts by Beth Kephart
15. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
16. Cross My Heart & Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
17. Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund
18. Molly Fyde and the Parsona Resuce by Hugh Howey
20. Fat Cat by Robin Brande
You must be a follower of The Hiding Spot to be eligible. To become a follower, head over to the left sidebar. Those of you who already are, as a thank you, you get 4 extra entries authomatically, just let me know when you fill out the form! To enter, simply fill out this FORM!
There will be one winner. This contest is open to US & Canada mailing addresses, unless you are an old follower. Old followers worldwide can enter! :D
Contest closes: January 30th!
Good luck and have fun!