In short, it’s a blogging marathon. A opportunity to cross those nagging items off of your to-do list and improve your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. Break out the nachos, enchiladas, drinks, mariachi music and whack a pinata or two!
--Maw Books Blog
To join Bloggiesta and find out more about it, check out this POST!
Below is a my Bloggiesta To-Do List.
- Write reviews
- Before I Fall by Lauren Kate
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- Heist Society by Ally Carter
- The Rise of Renegade X by Chelsea Campbell
- Of All the Stupid Things by Alexandra Diaz
- Siren by Tricia Rayburn
- Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison
- Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
- The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
- Start a new feature (or two)
- Weekly quote feature
- Weekly cover feature (to accompany cover of the week)
- Contact various authors about guest posts/interviews
- Edit profile, contact information, and reviewing guidelines/system
- Clean up and reorganize sidebars
- Add in a search feature to sidebar
- Look at new blog backgrounds and buttons (possibly change)
- Plan for 1 year blogoversary (guest posts, contests, etc)
- Plan 400 Follower contest! (hurrah!)