Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Sunday, April 25, 2010

In My Mailbox (19)

IMM, a weekly meme exploring the book-ish contents of one's mailbox, is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

I honestly didn't realize just how much I got in my mailbox this week until I went through and typed everything up! It kind of surprised me... and left me really excited! I have so many awesome things to read!

Folly by Marthe Jocelyn

The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells

Forget You by Jennifer Echols

A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler

Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus

The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy

Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hikding Boots by Abby McDonald

Glimpse by Carol Lynch Williams

Somebody Everybody Listens To by Suzanne Supplee

Aces Up by Lauren Barnholdt

Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine

The Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine

Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine

Deadly Little Lies by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Best Foot Forward by Joan Bauer

Take Me There by Susane Colasanti

Sleepaway Girls by Jen Calonita

Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith

Confessions of a First Daughter by Cassidy Calloway

15 comments:

  1. OH WOW--I think have my current wishlist was in your mailbox this week!! What a great haul you got this week! Happy reading! I'll be waiting to hear what you think of all of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You got some great books and now I really can't wait for your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You got some awesome books this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's *so* many. You must be thrilled! I'm most coveting Shadow Hills out of that selection. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I do not know where to start on this huge list of books. If I was you, I would've got no reading done this week because I would've been jumping round like an idiot because all these books look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some really great stuff!! I'm going to start A Blue So Dark soon. It's sounds amazing. I'm also very jealous of Forget You and Glimpse ;) Enjoy all your books!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books! You got so many good ones!

    Here's my IMM for the week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-my-mailbox-42410.html

    I hope you have an awesome Sunday!
    Laura from the Bookie Bunch ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude, I will pay you MONEY if you told me who sent you FORGET YOU. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you got some GREAT books! I got Sleepaway Girls this week too! It looks like a really cute summer read. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a wealth of books. These look like terrific reads. I am looking forward to Boys, Bears and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots.

    http://laughingstars.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got a lot of fantastic books to read this week! Shadow Hills, Forget You, and The Summer of Skinny Dipping are all on my TBR list too. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome books! TSoSD & Forget You look awesome.

    Hope you enjoy each and every one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of great books, a few of which I'll have to add to my TBR list. Aces up looks cute, I'm definitely going to check that out. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh! I'm so jealous of Forget You and Aces Up! And Shadow Hills and Folly GAH!! (:
    So many good books here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome Week! You have some great titles, I wouldn't know where to start. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!