Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Friday, April 23, 2010

vvb32 reads' Werewolf Weekend!


April 23rd to the 25th is vvb32's Werewolf Weekend! To see the full post detailing festivities and how to participate, go here.

It wasn't until recently that I became a fan of werewolf novels, but now that I've joined the pack, it seems that I can't go back. I've always found werewolves a bit creepy... and altogether too hairy. Plus I'm a romance junkie and I just didn't buy into werewolf love stories, the hair proved to be a distraction. And then, after reading a few select werewolfy titles, all that changed!

Werewolf Books for the Anti-Werewolf Reader
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
Sister's Red by Jackson Pearce
Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause

Which werewolf books do you recommend?

Be sure to check out all the fun over on the Werewolf Weekend post at vvb32 reads!

2 comments:

  1. Super! thanks for the recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great selection of books :) I'm like you, typically not a werewolf 'reader', but Shiver got me HOOKED.

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!