Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (26)

WoW is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!
                                                          
Title: Confession of the Sullivan Sisters
Author: Natalie Standiford
Publisher: Scholastic
Pub. Date: September 1, 2010
Description:
The Sullivan sisters have a big problem. On Christmas Day their rich and imperious grandmother gathers the family and announces that she will soon die . . .and has cut the entire family out of her will. Since she is the source of almost all their income, this means they will soon be penniless.

Someone in the family has offended her deeply. If that person comes forward with a confession of her (or his) crime, submitted in writing to her lawyer by New Year's Day, she will reinstate the family in her will. Or at least consider it.
And so the confessions begin....

Natalie Standiford's HOW TO SAY GOODBYE IN ROBOT was one of my favorite novels of 2009 - and I'm hopeful that CONFESSIONS will make my 2010 list!

Read my review of ROBOT here and my interview with Natalie here!

8 comments:

  1. This one sounds awesome. I've yet to read anything by this author but I've heard great things about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds deceptive, intriguing, and mysterious. Maybe like the Luxe? I really want to read Robot, I've got to borrow it from my library next time I'm there. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a fun read! My WOW pick is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved How to Say Goodbye in Robot too! I think that this looks like it'll be pretty funny. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read ROBOT a few weeks back and thought it was amazing (: This one sounds great too and I can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, this sounds good! Great review!

    Also thought you might want to know that I'm having a huge book giveaway throughout the remainder of April. Autographed copies of books like Princess for Hire, Scones & Sensibility, Tortilla Sun and many more (including some Starbucks gift cards too!). Some are ARC's since the books haven't been released yet.

    Check it out here: http://www.chasingcheerios.com/2010/04/celebrate-national-literacy-month.html

    Hope you'll help spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great!
    I read Robot a couple months ago and loved it! (:

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!