Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cover Alert: Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles

If you're a fan of Elkeles' PERFECT CHEMISTRY, be sure to check out her next novel, RULES OF ATTRACTION!


Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles (Walker Books, 4/27/10)
New sparks will fly in the sequel to Simone Elkeles’s breakout book Perfect Chemistry

When Carlos Fuentes returns to America after living in Mexico for a year, he doesn’t want any part of the life his older brother, Alex, has laid out for him at a high school in Colorado. Carlos likes living his life on the edge and wants to carve his own path—just like Alex did. Then he meets Kiara Westford. She doesn’t talk much and is completely intimidated by Carlos’ wild ways. As they get to know one another, Carlos assumes Kiara thinks she’s too good for him, and refuses to admit that she might be getting to him. But he soon realizes that being himself is exactly what Kiara needs right now.
With new characters to fall in love with and the same hot romance found in Perfect Chemistry, Simone Elkeles has crafted another sure-fire hit for teens.

Not only does this novel sound amazing - I love the cover art! I can't wait until April!


13 comments:

  1. That cover is amazingly awesome. I need to get my hands on the first in the series so I can pick this one up to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this cover is intense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is SOOO cute!!
    I gave you a award at my blog, http://lindsayphotobook.blogspot.com/2009/12/awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. kissing in separate cars in the rain. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very. Lovely!
    I can't wait to start reading Perfect Chemistry :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Awesome cover! This one is going on my to read list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh! I was going to buy Perfect Chemistry the other day when I was at the shop, but I didn't have time. I might grab it for myself as a Christmas present :) I love the cover and this one sounds just as great as Perfect Chemistry does!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep seeing this cover popping up, and I just can't get over how completely AWESOME it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This cover is hot!! I want this book now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the kissing in the rain! Can't get any more romantic than that. Such a sexy kiss too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!