Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holidays, Horrible Internet Connections, and a Delayed IMM

Hey Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a fun holiday season. Michigan has had some crazy weather this past week, but I've been relaxed and cozy thanks to holiday break from school and taking a week off from Old Navy. I'm back in my hometown in Northern Michigan until Wednesday, which has pros and cons. I love being home with family and seeing friends, but we have dial-up internet here... and my laptop and I hate it. So, that explains my absence. I plan to head into town to us the wireless on Monday, but until then, I probably won't post. So that means my IMM will most likely be posted Monday as well - I got LOTS of goodies from Bloomsbury this week (... THE MARK, DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS, and a few other awesome titles...)! :)

The bookstore in my town is closing too, so there are some super sales going on that I might have to hit up! It would be silly to spend my xmas money on anything else!

I hope to get some books reviewed over this break as well, so look forward to those when I'm back down in the land of speedy internet. And I totally have some more awesome books and swag that will up for grabs! I'm thinking a New Year's Contest will be fitting... perhaps with the theme being blog resolutions? :)

I'm hoping to add a few more features for 2010 too... perhaps there will be a contest feature? I must think further about this...

<3 Sara

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a fantastic Christmas, Sara! I see Bloomsbury spoiled you with some fabulous presents for the holiday :D

    Sucks about the internet, look forward to seeing you return soon full-blazing for a kickass 2010! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate horrible internet connections!!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!