Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, February 22, 2010

Cover of the Week (2)


Dangerous Neighbors by Beth Kephart
Publisher: EgmontUSA
Pub. Date: September 2010

I love Beth Kephart's writing and am super excited about this novel. The only information I have about the book is from an interview that Beth did for The Hiding Spot back when I reviewed her (amazing) book NOTHING BUT GHOSTS:

     "...in September 2010, I am releasing, with Egmont USA, DANGEROUS NEIGHBORS, an historical novel that takes place in Centennial Philadelphia. It’s about two twin sisters, a devastating accident, and a terrifying fire. It’s about loss and love and guilt. "

Um, yeah. It sounds pretty awesome! :)

2 comments:

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!