Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, February 8, 2010

Cover of the Week (1)

Pegasus by Robin McKinley
Publisher: Putnam Juvenile
Pub. Date: 11/2/10
Check it out on GoodReads, here!

I love Robin McKinley, so I was pumped to see that she has a new novel being released in 2010. And then I saw the cover art. Oh. My. Gosh. It's amazing! I'm definitely buying this book when it comes out, based on the cover art alone! Although, to be honest, I'm not really worried about the novel itself disappointing either!

Cover of the Week is a weekly feature in which a novel will be highlighted based on its cover art. Novels featured may or may not be already released.

8 comments:

  1. OMG I love Robin McKinley. Her books definitely sit on my favorites bookcase.

    So glad you posted this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding to wishlist now. Even if the book sucks, which it won't, it's worthwhile just for that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, that is a really pretty cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover and I've heard she's a really good author!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE Robin McKinley! OMG! I'm so psyched! Gorgeous cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm in love with that cover!! Okay, so beautiful cover art and your recommendation - I'll write this on my wishlist before having read the synopsis!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!