Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Sunday, August 2, 2009

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi, a.k.a. The Story Siren!

I got some great books this week! :) They came from various places: authors, publishers, Bookmooch, and my local library's book sale!


Pardon My French by Kathy Hapka
I've read a couple S.A.S.S. novels and they were cute, so I mooched this one!


Fire by Kristin Cashore
I am forever grateful for Cindy for sending Fire to me! :) I loved it!
You can read my review of Fire here!


The Snowball Effect by Holly Nicole Hoxter
Thank you Holly for having HarperCollins send me a copy! I will be interviewing Holly and holding a contest for The Snowball Effect, but that will be sometime closer to 2010... still, it is something to look forward to!
You can read my review for The Snowball Effect here!


Stargazer by Claudia Gray
I picked up this one at the library... I hope I remember everything that happending in Evernight - I read it so long ago!


She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb
I found this at the library book sale and have always wanted to read it.


The Night I Disappeared by Reece Deaver
I've never heard anything about this book, but it sounded interesting.


Scribbler of Dreams by Mary E. Pearson
I've been meaning to read this forever and I found it at the book sale.


Rhymes With Witches by Lauren Myracle
From book sale... I don't know anything about it. :S


The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
I've heard lots about this book and I love the simple cover! I picked it up at the book sale.


Flipped by Wenelin Van Draanen
Another book sale find.


Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
This is my second copy of Hush, Hush! I wasn't expecting it at all! So keep your eyes open for a contest soon!




11 comments:

  1. You sure got heaps of books this week. Hope you enjoy reading them all. Hush, Hush sounds like a really good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fire, Stargazer, and Hush, Hush? Awesomeness! You're going to be reading some amazing books soon. I also loved Flipped btw, and I hope you enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot WAIT to red FIRE!! YAY!

    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books. Enjoy!

    Peace
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be entering that contest :D

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some awesome books this week, cool! Really want to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read The Snowball Effect, Scribbler of Dreams, and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I have and need to read Hush, Hush and I have read The Night I Disappeared which is really good. Terrific haul!

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the Mailbox Monday name got changed or something. lol. Is it now just In My Mailbox?

    Anyway, good books! I started reading Rhymes with Witched but I didn't finish it.. Can't wait for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you like The Perks of being a Wallflower. It's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you definately lucked out! Fire looks like it's going to be fantastic.
    Also, I love the Tiffanys&Co bracelet on the front cover of Rhymes with Witches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scribbler of Dreams looks good... love the title and the cover.

    I have to tell you that I think your header is way cool! Did you design that?

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!