Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Friday, August 28, 2009

Vampire Diaries TV Promo on the CW

I liked L.J. Smith's Vampire Diaries books and I'm curious to see whether or not the new television show based on the books will be good. I generally love the CW (I'm a huge fan of Gossip Girl, Supernatural, One Tree Hill, and Veronica Mars - it is pretty much the only channel I watch!), but this one I'm not sure about yet. It could go either way: horrible or amazing. I guess I'll find out soon enough. :)







5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to checking this out too! The promo's I've seen so far are pretty good. I've only read the first book in the series so far though. I loved Veronica Mars when it was still on too and I think it's safe to use the word 'obsessed' when it comes to Supernatural! LOL. I'm not in the US so I'll probably have to download Vampire Diaries before or after Supernatural... I mean... if was the kind of person to download... -shifty-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the CW too, Veronica Mars is the best! Supernatural and Smallville is filmed here where I live! I will be checking out Vampire Diaries for sure.

    Does anyone else miss the show moonlight?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only watched Moonlight twice - but I liked it and was surprised when it was cancelled!

    Do you ever see any of the actors from those movies? Because that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen all the clips they've released and have only read the first book. It sounds really good to me so I'm definitely going to watch it!

    And I've watched Moonlight, which was amazing. I just wish they didn't cancel it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really curious about this...even though I've never read the books! The CW is awesome though, they always have great shows (they just end up getting cancelled, which sucks).

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!