Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Thursday, September 3, 2009

TBR Thursday (1)

This is a new meme hosted by Drea of Book Blather! Play along!
TBR Thursday highlights all those books that you physically own but haven’t had the chance to read yet. Or maybe they’ve already been released and you're dying to grab a copy from the library to read but already have too many books on your table. There can be some old books, some new books, and some that are in between, but they have to be books that you want to read and review!
Check out the main post back at Drea's blog to share your TBR Thursday pick too!

This is my pick this week (I had lots to choose from!):


The China Garden by Liz Berry (HarperTeen, 1999)
When Clare moves with her mother from London to Ravensmere, an historic English estate, she can't shake the feeling that the residents already know her, especially Mark, a maddeningly attractive biker. Clare also feels compelled to take midnight walks in Ravensmere's abandoned China Garden. Then her mother reveals that their own past is tragically linked to the estate. But when Clare discovers that Ravensmere is in grave danger, will she risk her future-and Mark's-to save it?

I've been meaning to read this one forever, but it is still sitting on my bookshelf. It was recommended by a friend, so I assume it is a good one, yet there it sits! I've moved it off the bookshelf though and next to my bed - so I'm going to tackle it this week - I swear! :)





2 comments:

  1. Oo, you're pick sounds interesting! I thought about trying to read my feature the week of as well, but we'll see, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick. This meme looks really cool! I might have to try it out (:

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!