Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, November 9, 2009

Maria V. Snyder + A Picture!

I'll be doing a write up later about the signing, but I wanted to share a picture that Misty from over at Book Rat sent me (I forgot my camera, of course!).


From L to R: Misty, Maria, Me, and Kristen!

It was so fun to talk to two other awesome bloggers and one of my all time favorite authors! I was so nervous, but I think I hid it well. I babbled a lot when I talked to Maria! But it was much easier to talk to Misty and Kristen because when I talk about books the rest of the world and regular stresses kind of drop away. So cheesy, but so true!

More to come soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. How cool! So lucky to be able to attend those kind of events. Haha, I'd definitely be babbling and rambling if I were you too. You girls look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seemed fine. Cool as a cucumber. I called her crazy (indirectly -- sort of) within five minutes of meeting her, so...

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!