Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello to The Hiding Spot!

Hey, Hiding Spot community, I'm Jacob Grochowski, and I'm going to be your newest member! I'm the younger brother of Sara, your resident book fanatic, and I like to think I have a passion for reading as well. I am a senior at Alpena High School in Alpena, Michigan. I will be going to the University of Michigan school of Literature Sciences and the Arts this fall. I plan on majoring in business, but that is by no means certain. I have always loved reading, and I have always been inspired to be a better reader and writer by my sister Sara. I am partial to post-apocalyptic and fantasy novels, but one of my favorites of all time is a historical fiction, Catch 22. I look forward to being an active member of The Hiding Spot  and to getting to know all of you here. To help you get to know me a little better, here is are lists of my top ten favorite books/series and of my top five favorite authors. 

Books... In no particular order
  • The Bartimeaus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud
  • The Belgariad by David Eddings
  • Dark Inside and Rage Within by Jeyn Roberts
  • The Molly Fyde Series by Hugh Howey
  • The Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix
  • The Keys to the Kingdom by Garth Nix
  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien 
  • The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy by Kristin Cashore
  • The Fablehaven Series by Brandon Mull
  • Airborn - Skybreaker - Starclimber by Kenneth Oppel
Authors... In no particular order
  • Jonathan Stroud
  • David Eddings
  • Garth Nix
  • Kenneth Oppel
  • Kristin Cashore

If you've got any more questions for me feel free to ask in the comments or via Twitter!                                                                                          -Jacob                           @ParsonaG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!