Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, November 23, 2009

Contest: Win a copy of Nothing but Ghosts by Beth Kephart! CLOSED



Beth Kephart has generously donated a copy of NOTHING BUT GHOSTS to be won by one lucky reader at The Hiding Spot!

This contest is open to those with mailing addresses in the US and Canada. The contest will close CLOSED!

My review of Nothing But Ghosts can be found here!
An interview with Beth Kephart can be found here!

To enter, use this entry form:



If this form isn't working, please leave me a message in the comments, this is my first attempt at using a form! Hopefully it will make entering contests faster and easier and cut down on spam from leaving email addresses in the comments. :)

EDIT: You should be able to scroll down the form to hit submit. For those of you still having issues, feel free to leave your entries in the comments, I'll be sure to add them in to my spreadsheet.

RKCharron, yes that is perfect! Those of you who did not put +2, +3, etc. are still okay, I can figure it out! :)



7 comments:

  1. the form is cut off. im a follower!

    danielleeloko78@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :)
    The form worked great for me.
    Was I supposed to put +2, +3, etc in the empty boxes? (Because that is what I did).
    All the best,
    RKCharron
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The form is not working
    I follow by google reader.

    cenya2 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great giveaway :) the form did work for me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Google Docs form! It's so much easier. Great giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The form did not work for me.
    Penny
    hulldotmargaretatoclsdotinfo
    Thanks for entering my name.
    You do a great interview. I have been following Beth for quite a while and enjoy her posts too.
    I am adding your Blog to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the amazing contest Sara and Beth!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!