Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Contest: Win a copy of Taken by Storm by Angela Morrison! CLOSED


Angela Morrison has kindly donated a signed copy of TAKEN BY STORM for one lucky winner at The Hiding Spot!

You can read my review of TAKEN BY STORM, here, and check out my interview with Angela, here!

To enter the contest, fill out this handy form!
If you cannot access the form or have any other difficulties, be sure to leave me a message and your email address in the comments and I will contact you and manually enter your name to win!

This contest is open to those with US and Canada mailing addresses.

CLOSED!

Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Hi :)
    Thank you for the opportunity to win.
    I'd read the interview and added her to my list of authors to read and winning will give me a jumpstart.
    :)
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    All the best,
    RKCharron
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, thanks, thanks, thanks for this contest! I've always wanted to enter a contest for this book :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to gt my hands on this book and my library doesnt have it so im hoping to win .Thank you for hosting the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooo want to read this book, I'm a Mormon, so it makes me even more excited to read it. Awesome contest.

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!