Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Huge Contest over at Kieran Scott's Blog!

Kieran Scott is hosting a huge contest over at her blog to celebrate the one month birthday of SHE'S SO DEAD TO US! I highly recommend Kieran's books, including those she's written under the pen names Kate Brian and Emma Harrison. Check out my review of SHE'S SO DEAD TO US here!






The prize pack up for grabs includes signed copies of:

She's So Dead to Us
Geek Magnet
and
I Was a Non-Blonde Cheerleader

PLUS

She's So Over Him (!!) - the sequel to She's So Dead to Us!
(This will be sent to the winner when it's released next summer!)

So what are you waiting for? Head over to Kieran's blog, here, for more details. The contest will close July 2nd, so hurry!

1 comments:

  1. Kate Brian and Kieran Scott are the same person!
    I didn't know that!!! I'm a huge fan of the books under both names.

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!