Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Upcoming Event: Kristina McBride and JT Dutton Signing!

Hey Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Wisconsin Readers and Bloggers:

Kristina McBride, author of THE TENSION OF OPPOSITES, and JT Dutton, author of the newly released STRANDED, are signing in Ann Arbor, MI at the end of July. I'll be there with some other fabulous bloggers and I'd be thrilled to meet YOU too! For more information about the event, see below. If you're thinking of attending, leave me a comment or shoot me an email at thehidingspot@live.com. I hope you can make it!




Book Signing with J.T. Dutton & Kristina McBride

When:

July 24, 2010 02:00PM

Where:
Border's, 3140 Lohr Road, Ann Arbor, MI, The United States
More Info: HERE

You can find my review of THE TENSION OF OPPOSITES here and an interview with Kristina here.

More information about STRANDED and JT Dutton can be found here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!