Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (33)

WoW is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!


Entwined by Heather Dixon
Greenwillow, 3.29.11
Description (from GoodReads):
Azalea and her younger sisters dance in the mysterious silver forest every night, escaping from the sadness of the palace and their father’s grief. What they don’t understand—although as time passes they begin to get an inkling of the danger they are in—is that the mysterious and dashing Keeper is tightening his snare with deadly purpose. Luckily, Azalea is brave and steadfast. Luckily, a handsome young army captain also has his eye on Azalea. . . . Lush, romantic, and compelling, this debut novel by Heather Dixon will thrill fans of Shannon Hale, Robin McKinley, and Edith Pattou.

"Lush, romantic, and compelling..." I'm already in love with this book! Being compared to Shannon Hale and Robin McKinley isn't too shabby either!

12 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this, can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting on this one too! I hope it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look really good. And what a lovely cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow love this cover! And the story sounds good too - different from a lot that coming out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this one looks really good. annd the cover is undeniably eye-catching! great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover is so romantic, I really like vines 'entwining' around her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to admit that it was the cover that drew me to this book, but now I really want to read it! It sounds like something that I'd love. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good, and the cover is beautiful!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cover is so gorgeous, I was pretty much sold on it before the description. I'm putting it on my TBR list on Goodreads right now!

    Laura Hartness
    The Calico Critic

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so good and I am like in love with that cover!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!