Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, July 5, 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week!

Book Blogger Appreciation Week is rapidly approaching and I've decided, after much debate, to enter The Hiding Spot for two different awards. The word "best" scares me more than I care to admit, but I think BBAW is a wonderful event and I'm looking forward to participating, whether I place or not!

For more about BBAW, check out the website here. Registration closes July 7th, so there's still time nominate your blog for one of the many niche category awards.

The five posts linked below demonstrate that The Hiding Spot is qualified to be considered for Best Young Book Adult Blog.
  1. My review of FREEFALL by Mindi Scott.
  2. My review of THE TENSION OF OPPOSITES by Kristina McBride.
  3. Recommendation/Top 10 Reasons to Read ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins.
  4. Cover of the Week post (example) featuring RICH AND MAD by William Nicholson.
  5. My first Playing Favorites post featuring Courtney Summers.
The five posts linked below demonstrate that The Hiding Spot is qualified to be considered for Best Author Interviews.
  1. My interview with Angie Frazier.
  2. My interview with Kristina McBride.
  3. My interview with Tucker Shaw.
  4. My interview with Tara Kelly.
  5. My first Playing Favorites post featuring Courtney Summers.

1 comments:

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!