Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Contest: Win a copy of The View from the Top!

I absolutely loved Hillary Frank's THE VIEW FROM THE TOP, so I'm passing on my arc to one of my lovely blog readers! I almost overlooked this amazing novel - don't make that same mistake!


Prize:
(1) arc of THE VIEW FROM THE TOP

How to Enter:
You MUST comment on my review of A VIEW FROM THE TOP or the interview with Hillary Frank. (Only one comment is required.) Then you MUST fill out this FORM. If you neglect to comment on at least one of the posts or fill out the form, you will not be entered to win.


Extra Entries:
Not required. Extra entries are detailed on the entry form as well.
+5 entries - Comment on my review or interview (whichever you did not comment on for your original entry)
+4 entries - Old Follower/Subscriber (Thank you!)
+2 entries - New Follower/Subscriber (Welcome! You will gain 4 entries in the next contest you enter at The Hiding Spot as an Old Follower/Subscriber!)
+2 Follow me on Twitter (@thehidingspot)
+3 Tweet this contest. (Leave a link.)
+3 Link this contest on your sidebar, in a post, or on FB. (Leave a link.)


Details:
Contest will close August 17th, 2010. Contest open Internationally!

Good luck!

6 comments:

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!