Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to school!

I'm back at school... which means multiple things for The Hiding Spot.

First off, I have a lot less time for anything I actually want to do. Like sleep. And blog. And *sob* read. It's the last that hurts the most. In fact, lately, every time I try to read a few chapters, I find my eyes are unable to stay open and I'm quickly asleep. I feel like my parents. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Also, due to time constraints, nothing in my room is organized or set up. Just the other day, a friend came over to raid my bookshelves, and informed me that it looks like I'm "living in a jail cell." Sadly, this is an accurate description. Which is why I was thrilled to find an email from CSNstores.com in my inbox. It's almost like the kind people over as CSNstores could hear my room crying after it heard its unkind description.

I'm now on a mission to find CSN products that transform my jail cell, ahem, room, into a comfy, cozy, library-like habitat.

I've browsed everything from office items to bookshelves to patio and garden. I spent a few mintues flipping through end tables... I've discovered end tables and bedside tables are pieces you take for granted until they aren't there. My books end up on the ground as I drift to sleep... and then I trip on them in the morning!

I don't know what I'll end up with, but I'll have fun choosing!

I really like this one! Part table, part bookshelf. Perfect!

2 comments:

  1. That is a really cute table! Good luck choosing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo important to have a haven to come home to! I find that my surroundings reflect my mental state - the more chaotic, the more . . . well, you get the idea! That table is PERFECT. I think I might have to get something like it! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!