Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Win a copy of SHADE by Jeri Smith-Ready!

The fabulous Jeri Smith-Ready is offering one signed copy of SHADE to a lucky winner at The Hiding Spot. To top it off, the prize is the UK version of the novel, whose cover rivals the US version. I have a hard time deciding which I like more!


Be sure to check out my review of SHADE here.


Prizes:
(1) UK version of SHADE

How to Enter:
You MUST fill out this FORM. If you neglect to fill out the form, you will not be entered to win.


Extra Entries:
Not required. Extra entries are detailed on the entry form as well.
+1 Tweet this contest. (Leave a link and include @thehidingspot.)
+1 Link this contest on your sidebar, in a post, or on FB. (Leave a link.)
+2 Comment on my review of SHADE here.


Details:
There will be 1 winners. Contest will close October 21, 2010. Open Internationally!

Good luck!

15 comments:

  1. Great contest, Shade sounds like an excellent read. Thanks for making the contest international :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this great contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can´t wait for read this book. Thanks for the giveaway

    Take care,

    Yelania

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making this international! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything that PC Cast recommends is a definite for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great giveaway thank you very much I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!