Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Contest: Win a copy of The Education of Bet!


I have an arc of THE EDUCATION OF BET for one lucky winner at The Hiding Spot!
Please be sure that you read through the information and rules below.

Prize:
(1) arc of THE EDUCATION OF BET

How to Enter:
You MUST comment on my review of THE EDUCATION OF BET. (Comment is required.) Then you MUST fill out this FORM. If you neglect to comment on the post or fill out the form, you will not be entered to win.


Extra Entries:
Not required. Extra entries are detailed on the entry form as well.
+1 Tweet this contest. (Leave a link.)
+1 Link this contest on your sidebar, in a post, or on FB. (Leave a link.)


Details:
Contest will close September 30, 2010. Open to US and Canadian mailing addresses only. Sorry International readers!

Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. I am a follower. Great giveaway. I like the sound of the book. It shows how women were treated back then. Please enter me in contest. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower. Great giveaway. Thanks for the opportunity to enter. Filled out form.

    misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. +JMJ+

    Oooops! I entered before I saw that it is open only to US and Canadian readers! =( So please disqualify my entries.

    But I left you some lengthy feedback in the field where you asked for it, Sara, so it's not totally a loss. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks for the great contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a great book! Thanks for having the contest!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!