Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, August 16, 2010

Cover of the Week (20)


Then I Met My Sister by Christine Hurley Deriso
Flux/4.1.2011
Description:
None!

It's driving me crazy that this gorgeous cover is without a description, but it also drives home the fact that a great cover can lure in readers just as well as a phenomenal synopsis!

I'm really hope that the red outlining and swirls are embossed on the final copies! I'm extremely curious to see how it looks in person!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful and intriguing... And a mystery! Perfect. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way! I really like the cover so I looked for the synopsis, and- None. I looked around, still none. Oh well, and what you just described about the red outlining and the swirls being embossed sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No descriptions? That is stunning cover! I fall in love right away.Seriously, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous...Wonder what it's about?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with what everyone says. Wow great cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It should be raised and embossed like the swirlies on the Iron Fey books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really interesting cover - and no information? What a tease!
    I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't heard of this title either! The cover is captivating!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!