Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, August 2, 2010

Cover of the Week (18)

Cover of the Week is a weekly feature at The Hiding Spot, in which I share a cover that gives me that swoony feeling.


Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
Delacorte/7.11.2011
Description (from GoodReads):
Someone’s been a very bad zombie.

Super-smartie Kate Grable gets to play doctor, helping out her high school football team. Not only will the experience look good on her college apps, she gets to be thisclose to her quarterback crush, Aaron. Then something disturbing happens. Kate finds out that the coach has given the team steroids. Except . . . the vials she finds don’t exactly contain steroids. Whatever’s in them is turning hot gridiron hunks into mindless, flesh-eating . . . zombies.

Unless she finds an antidote, no one is safe. Not Aaron, not Kate’s brother, not her best friend . . . not even Kate . . .

It’s scary. It’s twisted. It’s sick. It’s high school.

Do I even have to explain why I love this cover? I dare you not to pick this book up when you see it in the bookstore. Seriously. And that pink. I need nail polish that color!

Judging by the description, BAD TASTE IN BOYS look like a fresh take on zombies... and high school.

I highly suggest you check out Carrie's website as well - it's so fun!

5 comments:

  1. Love this cover too, great pick Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. +JMJ+

    You're right. It's amazing!!! And the story sounds intriguing, too. =)

    Thanks for featuring this. Now I know to keep an eye peeled for this shade of pink the next time I'm at the bookstore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome.

    I've been searching for this color of nail polish too! But for some reason, people keep looking at my funny when I compare nail polish bottles to my laptop screen.

    Seems perfectly reasonable to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try Elf nail polish in... um... *checks bottle* Sunset. It's pretty close to that colour (and it's what I have on my toenails right now XD)

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!