Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, August 23, 2010

Cover of the Week (20)

Cover of the Week is a weekly feature at The Hiding Spot, in which I share a cover that gives me that swoony feeling.

Wildcat Fireflies (Fenestra Bk 2)by Amber Kizer
Random House/2011

I prefer the cover of MERIDIAN more than WILDCAT FIREFLIES, but I still think this one's gorgeous! The only part of this cover that I don't love is the girl's mouth... there's something awkward about it... But I'm loving the green and black. Plus, I could say the title all day!

MERIDIAN Cover:

3 comments:

  1. *squeals* The cover is gorgeous and everything, but I'm more excited about the fact that there is a SEQUEL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. +JMJ+

    Hmmmm. I also prefer the Meridian cover, but Wildcat Fireflies is still gorgeous. (I agree about the model, though. There is something off in her pose.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I read Meridian sometime ago and had totally forgot about it but so glad to know there is a sequel and the cover is pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!