Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Friday, August 6, 2010

Fragment Friday (1) feat. ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS

This Friday I'm trying something a little bit different. It's called a vlog. Some may call it terrifying. Oh, wait... That's just me.

Erica (from the fabulous blog The Book Cellar) convinced me it was time to make a vlog. So you can blame (or thank) her.

Fragment Friday is hosted by James at Book Chic Club!



You can find my post in which I gush about ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS - and try to convince you to read it - here. Stephanie Perkins' super fun website is here.

READ THIS BOOK. You know you want to.

To vlog or not to vlog... Should I do it again? I'll let you decide. Leave a comment with some feedback!

As you can see, there are some issues with video quality. For example, the fact that, in the sceond half of the video, my lips and the sound don't match. I'm not very tech savvy, so I welcome any tips regarding vlogging and things of that nature.

Excerpt taken from an Uncopyedited Sales Galley.

10 comments:

  1. Great vlog!!

    I can't wait to read this book. You are also now required to vlog every week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for vlogging! You are REQUIRED to vlog each week. I know where you sleep.... =P

    I love your vlog AND I love Anna. YAY FOR THE ANNA LOVE TRAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so happy more people are doing this and it allowed me to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY FOR VLOGS! *shakes pom poms* woot! woot! You did AWESOME! I love your VLOG! And I agree with Erica, you better do this every week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great vlog - I'd love to see more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for participating! I can't view the vlog at work, but I'll come back later. Definitely do this every week, but I am a bit biased, lol.

    Also, I'm so excited for Anna and the French Kiss- I really need to read my ARC soon...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Etienne St. Claire sounds sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool and surreal to hear my work being read aloud by someone other than myself! Hee hee. Thank you! You're a wonderful reader!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vlog! Please make some more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love doing vlogs - they're super fun and it brings in a lot of traffic! Love your blog and vlog! Thanks for the recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!