Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Read Your Own Books Read-A-Thon

From August 13th to the 16th, I'm participating in the Read Your Own Books Read-A-Thon hosted by Monica at The Bibliophilic Book Blog!

I'm currently on vacation from work and my last summer class ended earlier this week (*phew*) and I have tons of reading that has been neglected up to this point, so I was pumped to see that there was a read-a-thon scheduled for this weekend!

If anyone has time, head over to Monica's blog to signup and participate!

I'm planning on working my way through review books and a few rereads as I gear up for sequels and series continuations coming this fall and winter. Like, oh, I don't know, MOCKINGJAY. :))

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to participate too - I think I will also reread Hunger Games and Catching Fire. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining me!!!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have an award for you at I'd So Rather Be Reading:

    http://idsoratherbereading.blogspot.com/2010/08/thoughtful-reviews-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!