Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (38)

WoW is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine!
**The above image is a placeholder... no cover yet!**

Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers
St. Martin's Griffin/12.21.10
Description (from GoodReads):
When Eddie Reeves’s father commits suicide her life is consumed by the nagging question of why? Why when he was a legendary photographer and a brilliant teacher? Why when he had a daughter who loved him more than anyone else in the world? When she meets Culler Evans, a former student of her father’s and a photographer himself, an instant and dangerous attraction begins. He seems to know more about her father than she does and could possibly hold the key to the mystery surrounding his death. But Eddie’s vulnerability has weakened her and Culler Evans is getting too close. Her need for the truth keeps her hanging on… but some questions should be left unanswered.

I like WoW picks that have cover images (hey, they're shiny and eyecatching!), but I just couldn't wait until FALL FOR ANYTHING to be cover-ized. After weeks of checking the GoodReads page (and Courtney's website) with no luck, I decided to give in and feature it for WoW... because I am so waiting on Summers' upcoming release. Even before the description was released I was daydreaming about it... I have no doubts that I'll love this book. None.
Summers' books have all been released in December/January, which is great because they make fabulous holiday (and birthday *cough*December 16th*cough*) gifts.

3 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this! It looks great! I love Courtney Summers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm halfway through Some Girls Are at the moment, which I'm liking so much more than Cracked Up to Be. So I'm with you on this one... can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this one either - and here's hoping the cover matches the other two! I loved Cracked Up To Be and have Some Girls are waiting to be read!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!