I'm pretty pumped about the 2011 Wish I'd Read That Challenge hosted by Misha over at My Love Affair With Books! Below you'll find information on the challenge, a link to sign up, and a list of titles I'm planning on reading to fulfill the challenge!
This challenge is for all those books you wish you'd read. I think I have a list of more than 200 books I want to read and it increases everyday! I am sure I am not alone , in this case...
These don't have to be books you currently own, you can buy them, borrow them or beg for them. This is a great challenge for getting those TBR piles reduced. So go have a look at what you might read and challenge yourself.
Go HERE to sign up for this challenge!
There are 4 different levels for this challenge and I'm going to attempt the Obsessed level and read 20 books off my TBR pile. These are all going to be books that I actually own because, honestly, I feel silly when someone looks at my bookshelf and asks me if I liked a certain book... and I haven't read it. :/
My Reading List
- Same Difference by Siobhan Vivian
- The Stolen One by Suzanne Crowley
- The Everafter by Amy Huntley
- The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King
- Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti
- Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder
- Girlfriend Material by Melissa Kantor
- The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
- Once a Witch by Carolyn McCullough
- Firespell by Chloe Neill
- Levithan by Scott Westerfeld
- North of Beautiful by Christina Chen Headley
- Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert
- The China Garden by Liz Berry
- Strange Angels by Lilith Saintcrow
- Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
- Stealing Death by Janet Lee Carey
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Solace of the Road by Siobhan Dowd
- The Forbidden Sea by Sheila A. Nielson