Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 Wish I'd Read That Challenge



I'm pretty pumped about the 2011 Wish I'd Read That Challenge hosted by Misha over at My Love Affair With Books! Below you'll find information on the challenge, a link to sign up, and a list of titles I'm planning on reading to fulfill the challenge!



This challenge is for all those books you wish you'd read. I think I have  a list of more than 200 books I want to read and it increases everyday! I am sure I am not alone , in this case...
These don't have to be books you currently own, you can buy them, borrow them or beg for them. This is a great challenge for getting those TBR piles reduced. So go have a look at what you might read and challenge yourself.

Go HERE to sign up for this challenge!

There are 4 different levels for this challenge and I'm going to attempt the Obsessed level and read 20 books off my TBR pile. These are all going to be books that I actually own because, honestly, I feel silly when someone looks at my bookshelf and asks me if I liked a certain book... and I haven't read it. :/

My Reading List
  1. Same Difference by Siobhan Vivian
  2. The Stolen One by Suzanne Crowley
  3. The Everafter by Amy Huntley
  4. The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King
  5. Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti
  6. Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder
  7. Girlfriend Material by Melissa Kantor
  8. The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
  9. Once a Witch by Carolyn McCullough
  10. Firespell by Chloe Neill
  11. Levithan by Scott Westerfeld
  12. North of Beautiful by Christina Chen Headley
  13. Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert
  14. The China Garden by Liz Berry
  15. Strange Angels by Lilith Saintcrow
  16. Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
  17. Stealing Death by Janet Lee Carey
  18. Looking for Alaska by John Green
  19. Solace of the Road by Siobhan Dowd
  20. The Forbidden Sea by Sheila A. Nielson


1 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating! You've some great books on the list. Best of luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!