Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best Books of 2010 (Part III)

This is my final Best Books of 2010 list, but be sure to check out Part I and Part II as well.



CLOCKWORK ANGEL by Cassandra Clare Goodreads
This first installment of Clare's new Infernal Devices trilogy was my most anticipated novel of 2010 and I'm happy to report that it didn't disappoint. 


NEVERMORE by Kelly Creagh Goodreads
Wow, wow, wow. I wasn't expected to fall so completely in love with the writing and characters in Creagh's debut... and there's a sequel! Win!


PLEASE IGNORE VERA DIETZ by A.S. King Goodreads
This is the first book I've read by King and I hope to read many, many more. Quirky, funny, and filled with emotion, this book is a must read.


WHERE THE TRUTH LIES by Jessica Warman Goodreads
I was glued to this book for two days straight, reading in between classes and work. It features a great mystery and an ending that isn't obvious.


THE BODY AT THE TOWER by Y.S. Lee Goodreads
This is the second Mary Queen novel and I love them both so, so much! Great mystery, characters, and romance.
_______________

Did you read any of these great titles in 2010? Comments? Thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. Whoop nevermore! I knew it had to make a list somewhere meanwhile the sequels release date has been pushed back to 2012 blah

    Also would some one who couldn't get into "city of bones" like "the clockwork angel" ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so... I've actually heard quite a few people who didn't like CITY OF BONES liked CLOCKWORK ANGEL. I don't know what made the difference, but someone noted that they just didn't like Jace in CoB, so that helped...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Clockwork Angel and The Agency Books! I've heard a lot about the other five too! I'm surprised you didn't mention Anna and the French Kiss! I only say this because I read you love post about the book!lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kailia - I did mention ANNA! It was in Part II of my Best Books of 2010 list! It's linked at the top of this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. More books to my tbr pile!!! Great titles ^^

    -Mariana S
    http://smartgirls-read.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!