Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, December 6, 2010

Cover of the Week (27)

Cover of the Week is a weekly feature at The Hiding Spot, in which I share a cover that gives me that swoony feeling.


And Then Things Fall Apart by Arlaina Tibensky
Simon Pulse/7.26.2011


Apparently it's too early to find a description of this book, but I did find the author's blog and I've decided to stalk it until she reveals details. You can too... right here!


UPDATE:


A BIG THANK YOU TO LISA SCHROEDER... who left this message in the comments:


"Here is the Publisher's Marketplace blurb (the title has obviously changed) - Arlaina Tibensky's BELL JAR SUMMER, the story of a fifteen year-old, whose parents are splitting up, whose boyfriend is trying to wrestle her out of her pants at every opportunity, and who's suffering through late onset chicken pox while languishing in the Chicago suburbs with only an ancient IBM typewriter, her chain-smoking grandmother, and her beloved well-worn copy of Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar to console her."


Wow. This sounds fantastic! Perhaps I should read THE BELL JAR as I anticipate it's release... and I think I like the new title better...

9 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen this cover - I love it too!

    Here is the Publisher's Marketplace blurb (the title has obviously changed) - Arlaina Tibensky's BELL JAR SUMMER, the story of a fifteen year-old, whose parents are splitting up, whose boyfriend is trying to wrestle her out of her pants at every opportunity, and who's suffering through late onset chicken pox while languishing in the Chicago suburbs with only an ancient IBM typewriter, her chain-smoking grandmother, and her beloved well-worn copy of Sylvia Plath's The Bell Jar to console her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this cover, or heard of the book. But I really like it!! Anything with typewriters and hearts make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choice! That's a very cute cover! I can't wait to hear more about this book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading The Bell Jar. This one is definitely going on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara, new goodreads friend. Good luck at WMU! I attended college in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Sara. I love the cover too. It should be out sometime next year... xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this does sound very interesting thought I'll wait for a review before deciding to add it to my TBR list

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this does sound very interesting thought I'll wait for a review before deciding to add it to my TBR list

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely going to keep my eye out for this one! I agree about liking the title switch.

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!