Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cover Evolution: The Julian Game

This week's featured cover is The Julian Game by Adele Griffin. Some of you commented with favorable opinions of the cover... some of you weren't huge fans. Adele was kind enough to share some of the different cover options that were explored before the one that you'll see on the shelf was chosen.


The Final Cover:
I find it crazy how many awesome options there were! I would have had an extremely difficult time picking!

Which is your favorite?

9 comments:

  1. I probably would have picked the one they went with. I don't know the story behind the book, but that cover just makes me want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have chosen the first one, I think... but the final cover is not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did they ever pick?!? They were all so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great covers, that's such an interesting thing to see. The process to get to the final cover must have taken a long time, but it was so worth it. I love the final cover, the colors are so bright and eye-catching. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the final cover best. And in a close second, I like the one with the blue gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so cool! I feel sorry for the poor person having to choose the final design, it would have been difficult. I don't know which is my favourite... I like the final version, the colours are bold and stand out. I also like the first one too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not loving the final cover but if the evolution had gone down another route I may have been more interested in this book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't mind the final one at all, but I really really like the first one. It's gorgeous, actually. :)

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!