Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, May 3, 2010

Cover of the Week (6)


Her and Me and You by Lauren Strasnick
Simon Pulse/10.5.2010
GoodReads Description:
A lyrical, gut-wrenching novel about first love, broken friendships, twins, and heartache.

I want a full description of HER AND ME AND YOU so badly, but in ways, this short description is perfect for this feature. After all, it is the gorgeous cover art that drew me in, not the description. I don't know how the cover relates to the novel, but it reminds me of winters growing up in northern Michigan. Simply put, it makes me smile and causes a rush of warm, fuzzy feelings, and if a cover can make me feel that way, the book is definitely worth a closer look!



2 comments:

  1. Love that cover! There is something quiet & lonely about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is awesome. I love it! And yes a short summary but it definately made me interested!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!