Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, October 26, 2009

Contest News and Updates


Hello everyone!
I'd just like to remind everyone about a couple of contests that are running at The Hiding Spot right now:

Go here to win an ARC of LITTLE BLACK LIES by Tish Cohen!

Go here to be one of 5 to win signed RAMPANT bookmarks!

When I reach 250 followers I'm planning on holding a big-ish contest for books and swag. This may be delayed until a bit after 250 depending on school and work, but it will happen!

I've gotten quite a few blog awards lately and I'd like to thank everyone that has given them to me! I love getting them, though I usually don't pass them on. If I have some extra time though, I'll try to! Thanks!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!