Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Music to Read to Minichallenge!

I love this song by The Colorful Quiet called Survival! I find it really relaxing and it something that I like to listen to when getting in the mood to read or even while reading.

Survival by The Colorful Quiet
every night i pray for survival andheaded on your way


and you forfit the revival of the songs you used to play

so remember where you came from because one day you will be there again

in the face of reminiscing i think of her as tall.

just incase she's listening

i'll admit it was my fault

she believes all that i tell her

i wouldn't want to hurt her again

and i was never sure of the way my life would go

many times before

it was that all i would know

i can't really tell you what would happen if i tried to admit to myself that a part of me has died.

i can see the sun is melting as she slowly fades away

but there was just no helping all the words i tried to say

if there was we would have made it

there can be no turning back now

so it's off with good intentions and

on with what is best

until i find the place where i belong

just like the rest

should have guessed it would have taken a couple times or more before i'd know

and i was never sure of the way my life would go

many times before

it was that all i would know

i can't really tell you what would happen if i tried to admit to myself that a part of me has died.

This minichallenge can be found here!

1 comments:

  1. I love the lyrics! I've never heard of the song nor the band before.... I have to go check them out now!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!